It's Wednesday and that's means we're almost there ~ weekend bound! Was your Hump Day a great one? I sure hope so! Mine week overall has been a great one so far. I've been enjoying spending time with my mom, sister and nieces. We've been enjoying the sun and fun together.
As promised, here are the rest of my February favorites. There were so many that I had to break them in to two groups and separate posts. There were A LOT! If you haven't had a chance to read the first February Favorites post, check it our HERE. All of my favorites for the month of February are still current favorites of mine, and if you decide to try any of them, I'm sure they'll become your favorites too. - Jill xoxo
- Sole Society Layton Faux Leather Satchel ~ I'm huge fan of Sole Society. I love their travel bags, and now I'm obsessed with their handbags. They are made of the most lovely faux leather that feels amazing. This blush is the prettiest shade and the perfect nude bag to add to your collection.
- Steve Madden Gills Platform Slip-On Sneaker ~ These are comfortable, blush pink suede, and look great with shorts, skirts, and jeans ~ enough said!
- Adidas Originals FLB Racer Sneakers ~ I was going to buy these sneakers just because of the color. They're a blend of blush pink and lavender, although, I'd say their closer to blush pink. I was buying them for the simple reason that they were cute. But, it turns out they have amazing support and are great for the gym.
- Design Skin Slider Case I got this to try out for my iPhone 7 Plus and ended up loving it. It not only protects my phone, but has two card slots that fit my ID and credit/debit card. It's perfect for those times when I want to leave my purse behind. An added bonus ~ it comes in tons of cool colors.
- Oatmeal Duster Cardigan ~ This is, hands down, my favorite lightweight duster cardigan. It is absolutely a staple transition piece for Spring and even, Summer, 2017!
- THIS & THIS & THIS Graphic Tee ~ I'm always looking for a cool and fun graphic tee. Both of these fit the bill. I'm definitely a sucker for a great graphic tee.