Hey, hey, hey, everyone! The weekend is almost here and we're already into March! In just a few short weeks, many of us will be moving our clocks forward and jumping into Spring! Long, warm days, cool nights, and new fashion and beauty trends. But, wow, where did our beloved February go? It was an awesome month with some big season-end sales as well as many introductions to new products, collections, and must have hot new trends for the seasons ahead.
I have so many February favorites that I am going to share about half of them today and half of them in a post next week. Yes, there were that many. I'm separating them into two different posts to avoid product and shopping overload (don't stress, no such overload exists). I will be post the next bunch of favs next Thursday ~ 3/9/17. I will post on Instagram --> @ jbyjilly letting you know it's on the blog.
Here are my favorites and some info on why. I thought it would be fun to rank each a WOW or BOSS or maybe even higher praises. Read on and find out!
- SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 WOW & BOSS x Infinity - I've never tried a product like this or lending these results immediately upon application. My face became more supple and with visible radiance. The texture appeared smoother and the fine lines and wrinkles were less pronounced. It's the silkiest, most hydrating cream treatment because it contains several types of lipids (fats). As we age, we lose lipids on the surface of our skin. Fats are important to the skin acting as a protective barrier and support the skin's repair ability. Lipid-loss causes aging to begin and rapidly, which results in lines, wrinkles, dullness. With the use of Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2, lipids are replaced to protect our skin and to slow it's aging process.
- Avene Dermo-Cleansing Milk WOW - This cleansing milk and product #1 are now staples in my daily am/pm skin care routines. This product wowed me because like the Lipid Restore, I've never tried anything like this and found immediate results with this one too. For any of you with sensitive skin or a tendency to get a little red/irritated from products like AHAs/BHAs, Vitamin-C, serums, peels, or scrubs, you need this. After washing face, apply product with cotton pad or fingers by rubbing gently in a circular motion on face and under chin/neck area. It removes any makeup or dirt left behind. Leave it on for a few seconds and then lightly rinse off (not completely off) and pat dry. It calms, soothes, and reduces redness and any inflammation. Feels amazing.
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray WOW & BOSS - Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray smells great, gives my hair the perfect amount of body and grip for styling and isn't gritty or sticky. My straight, fine hair curls with ease, but loses it and goes limp quickly, especially here in the Florida hot, humid climate. But this product combined with Oribe Thick Finishing Spray works. Finally! ***Thicker hair may see different results with these products. If you have a fuller mane and used these products together, please comment down below and let us know how it worked for you!
- T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand WOW & BOSS playing air guitar - This was a January Favorite, but is hanging tough in February! If you have thin, fine, wavy or straight hair and want curls or waves to last for DAYS, you need this styling tool and both Oribe products.. My curls last 30 minutes or less with other heated styling tools, but they last a solid three days with the T3 Whirl. It's pricey, but with three interchangeable barrels, each offering a different size and type of curl, the price point is solid. If you don't want to invest that amount initially, the T3 Whirl Convertible Styling Wand w/ Interchangeable Tapered Barrel - Size - One Size is an awesome option. Other barrel sizes can be purchased separately. And 100 - the best heat styling wand ever!
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick BOSS & BOSS c'mon, it's KVD - This is my favorite liquid lipstick. The formula is so light and the perfect texture/consistency that it just glides on beautifully. It's not sticky, or thick, and lasts hours with no transfer. In 28 different shades with an amazing color range priced at $20. I purchased the shade "Double Dare", referred to as a "cocoa blush." It has the perfect amount of brown and pink tones that blend into a gorgeous new color. It's a pretty safe neutral with hints of blush/brown and likely good for any skin tone.
- Seychelles Larissa Ruffle Sneakers WOW - A fellow digital influencer, blogger, and friend of mine, @maryolivestyle posted an Instagram picture rocking these, and I had to have them. Ruffle suede instep adds a girly twist to a simple slide-on sneaker. Available in Olive Suede (as pictured), Blue, and Orange Suede. Blush Pink HEREBlush pink and Olive Suede sell out quickly as soon as stock is replenished. ****Thanks, @maryolivestyle for styling with such a great piece! Be sure to follow her blog www.maryolivestyle.com and on Instagram for more cute pieces like these sneakers.
- Marc Fisher Aaron Platform Wedge Espadrille WOW & BOSS - I will keep this short and sweet because we've all seen everyone already rocking THE SANDAL OF SPRING AND SUMMER SEASON They're flirty, fun, and flattering peep-toe espadrille available in several colors to include Cognac, Black and Taupe. A 4" heel with 1 3/4" platform adds height but doesn't sacrifice comfort. I loved these so much, I bought them in Black and Taupe.
- Prada Sunglasses BOSS - These sunnies have a slight cat-eye shape, which is a little edgy and sexy throwback vibe from the 60's. I usually can't wear this style, but because the cat-eye shape is understated. They are over-sized but not huge, so if you're looking for something just right, these are it. The hard plastic frame is very comfortable. Available in black and tortoise shell with marble detail on the side. If you're curious about which style sunnies fit your face shape, click HERE for all the details.
- Taudrey One-Woman Band WOW - This 14K gold-filled band with hand stamped heart also has my first initial as well as my husband's. Taudrey Handmade Jewelry is one of my favorites to shop because the quality is amazing, they have a beautiful collection with tons of personalized gift options to choose from, and their pieces are reasonably priced.
- AG Raw Hem Legging Ankle Jeans - 7 Years Break WOW & BOSS & WOW & BOSS You know when you find that pair of jeans that feels amazing and fits so right everywhere but then you turn in the mirror and the pockets sit all wrong. They either make your backside look as wide as the Grand Canyon is deep or as flat and nonexistent as you imagine it will look when you're 100 years old? NONE of that is happening with these jeans. Back pockets, rise, length, fit through thigh and hips = PERFECT!